Graduate: Housing

Most graduate students live off-campus, and the University maintains a list of rooming houses, flats and apartments at the Housing Service Office, 214 College Street, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2Z9. Tel: 416-978-8045; FAX: 416-978-1616; e-mail:; website:

Campus co-op offers single and double furnished rooms to single men and women. Applications should be addressed to Campus Cooperative Residence Incorporated, 395 Huron Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 2G5. Tel: 416-979-2161.

Massey College provides accommodation to single male and female graduate students. Units consist of a furnished private study and bedroom, with a bath shared by two or three students. Admission is by election, and information can be obtained by writing to The Registrar of Admissions, Massey College, 4 Devonshire Place, Toronto, Ontario M5S 2E1. Tel. 416-978-2891; FAX: 416-978-1649; e-mail:

Graduate House accommodates full-time graduate and second-entry professional faculty single students in furnished apartment style units with kitchen facilities. Applications may be downloaded from the web and should be sent to: 60 Harbord Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3L1. Telephone 416-946-8888; FAX: 416-946-8887; e-mail: For more information see Graduate House.

Tartu College offers accommodation to single men and women. Each unit has six single rooms with a kitchen, bath and lounge. There are a limited number of double rooms. Applications should be sent to Tartu College, 310 Bloor Street, West, Toronto, Ontario M5S 1W4. Tel: 416-925-4747. Applications can be found online at

Accommodation for students families is available in the Students Family Housing. Demand for these bachelor, one- and two-bedroom unfurnished apartments is great. To apply, visit

Affordable student accommodation is available in Toronto. On arrival in Toronto, consult lists of available lodging available on the web at and at the Housing Service Office at 214 College Street.

Back to Top